|The benefits of the Free-Ox anaesthetic machine are:|
|• A machine that provides oxygen from air 24 hrs/day. Switch on and go.
No running out. Fully mobile and transportable. NO OXYGEN CYLINDER RENTAL, NO REFILLING, NO COST!
• Includes the Humphrey ADE-circle anaesthetic breathing system
• A 10 year service interval plan on the vaporiser: a technician only needs to service the vaporiser every 10 years! Huge savings on maintenance costs.
• Add the tax deductions claimable on lease payments, it makes even more sense.
• Added together these savings can easily cover the lease instalments even for a small clinic.
(Up-to-date analysis of savings on a separate sheet or on website).
• On completion of the 5 year lease all further savings add to profit!
|Minimal maintenance costs and easily transported|
|• The Free-Ox stainless steel machine splits into 3 parts for transport and is made to last for many years with minimal maintenance costs. It’s easy to use – switch on, set the fresh gas flow and vaporizer % and connect to the patient.
• New accurate vaporizers with a 10 year service interval again resulting in very low maintenance costs!
|Patient and Environmental benefits|
|• Yes, the patient gets a better anaesthetic. Low flows preserve natural humidity and warmth.
The special “PEEP” exhaust valve on the ADE-Circle System keeps the lungs open and prevents collapse.
• It’s green. Low flows reduce both theatre and atmospheric pollution.
• Isoflurane or the new sevoflurane vaporizer at no extra cost. Sevoflurane is fast being accepted as superior to isoflurane in many applications.
• For Medical and Vet use. Made to Medical & ISO standards. Tested to the highest medical manufacturing standards.
|The final test of a good product|
|• Prestigious SABS Design and Engineering Awards. No other manufacturer has these awards!|
|The Free-Ox machine offers a number of cost-effective benefits
Unlimited oxygen supply
No cylinder costs – no rental, no refills, no delivery charges (one emergency cylinder only)
10 year service interval vaporizer (isoflurane or sevoflurane) – no expensive annual service charges
Oxygen therapy for critically ill patients now possible – no running out overnight – also affordable – and an income generator for the practice
The Humphrey ADE-circle system – simple to use – unique valve that always saves gas – 300-500 ml/min fresh gas flows for all patients up to 50kg – proven track record over 25 years in human anaesthesia and 7 years in veterinary practice
Better anaesthesia for the patient – the ADE-circle provides warmer humidified gases – unique exhaust valve offers “PEEP” (positive end-expiratory pressure) effect to keep lung alveolar from collapsing
The ADE-circle reduces costs of isoflurane and sevoflurane by up to 70%
Significant reduction in theatre and atmospheric pollution
Savings on oxygen, vapour and service costs self-finance the Free-Ox machine
Generally a clinic that operates for 10 hours per week will find the savings will cover the costs of purchasing over a 3 year period and if bought on a lease this would be paid for over 5 years. After that the advantages are entirely to the advantage of the clinic and patient.
CLICK to view Guarantees, maintenance and servicing on the Humphrey ADE-circle anaesthetic breathing system®, and the “Free-Ox”.